Terms and Conditions for Buses
The rates for services in Italy are inclusive of VAT and motorway tolls, rates for flights outside Italy are free of VAT. The cost may vary in case of significant increases in the cost of fuel.
I am at your expense the cost of the meal of the driver / s and any overnight stay in a single room, as well as any foreign highways, parking fee and / or entrance fees to the city, Ecopass, tunnels, crossings, ferry transfers, changes path and further expenses like; if such costs are not paid directly to your care on site you will be invoiced.
Also please note that on board is not allowed to consume food, blocking the corridor, exit doors and occupy seats with backpacks / bags / suitcases, they must be placed in the proper or in the overhead luggage compartments; are also heavy penalties against passengers and the driver. Under the bill January 16, 2003 No. 3 art. 51 and subsequent amendments and additions smoking is strictly prohibited. Any damage caused to the bus by the group or its accessories will be charged to the customer. The company is not responsible for baggage and / or personal belongings in case of theft or loss. Please inform the users of the service of these laws.
1. Driver per diem: if the trip is longer than a day, the customer must ensure the driver a decent treatment in a single room in the vicinity of the group and, in the case of half board, there will be an extra charge of € 25,00 for every meal, not contemplating replacement treatments such as travel baskets etc..
2. Consideration extra: in the case of changes in the location or schedules that involve a charge in excess of those provided as per our estimate, the charterer may claim the right to charge a fee extra
3. Damages: before the trip, the team leader or manager will check the conduction of the vehicle along with the driver, the same operation will be repeated at the end of the trip for any damage that occurs after being quantified, will be charged to customer.
4. Waiver of travel waivers or cancellations involve the application of the following penalties: 30% of the amount in case of cancellation or termination received by the carrier from the 29th to the 20th day before the date of departure; 50% of the amount in case of cancellation or termination received by the carrier no less from the 19th to the 10th day before the date of departure; 80% of the amount in case of cancellation or termination received by the carrier from the 9th to the 3rd day before the date of departure. Cancellations or cancellations received less than 3 days after departure the full payment of the agreed consideration.
5. Cancellation of the contract: the carrier may cancel the contract prior to its execution, with the return of payments made by the purchaser due to force majeure, such as war, epidemics, strikes, political reasons, suspensions of 'no objection' from the relevant authorities. The carrier has the right to withhold 5% of the consideration for the partial reimbursement of expenses, as well as any compensation that may be paid by the carrier, however, the corresponding agencies, hotels, etc..
6. Variation of the contract: the carrier may, without compensation, at its sole discretion and at any time, even during execution, change travel plans if this becomes necessary due to force majeure.
7. Liability of the carrier: the carrier is liable for damage suffered by the participant only within the limits set by applicable laws. The carrier is not responsible for items left on the bus during or at the end of the trip and for damage or theft of baggage.
8. Clauses essential: point of departure and destination, route, amount and method of payment are essential terms and determinantidel contract.
9. Jurisdiction: for all disputes relating to the validity, effectiveness, execution and interpretation of the contract is competent, exclusively, the Court of Genoa.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY (C.M. N ° 291/92)
1. The vehicles are covered by insurance provided for in paragraph 16 of the CM No. 74 of 17.03.88 with ceilings of EUR 50,000,000.00 with a major insurance company
2. All vehicles used are in possession of a title registration rental with driver
3. Means are provided tachographs installed and regularly checked regularly by authorized workshops.
4. Means are perfectly efficient from the point of view of the receptivity in proportion to the number of participants and the mechanical point of view.
5. The means were subjected to regular annual technical review at the offices of Motor Vehicles of Genoa.
6. Drivers shall comply with the rules in force in respect of driving times and rest periods in the week prior to the day of departure.
7. Drivers licenses are provided with "D" and "CQC" (Certificate of Qualification Driver)
8. The company providing the service shall undertake to submit, on request, a copy of the disc of the tachograph.